Join us at the 96th annual Pennsylvania State Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance Convention (PSAHPERD)! Convention will be held November 16-18 2017 at the Valley Forge Casino Resort in King of Prussia, PA. Showcase your product, organization and services to health and physical education teachers, future professionals, dance educators, coaches and recreation specialists. The exhibit hall is centrally located near registration and sessions.
Click here to view the Valley Forge Floor Plan
Booth Set Up:
Thursday, November 16th 1:00pm- 5:00pm
Exhibitor Reception 5:00pm - 6:30pm
Exhibit Hall Hours
Friday, November 17th 10:00am-5:00pm
Saturday, November 18th 9:00am-3:00pm
Dismantle: Saturday, November 18th 3:00pm
Pricing for a 8’x10’ booth with one 6’ table, pipe and drape, head sign, 2 chairs, detailed listing in the convention program and two convention registration fees:
$475.00 after October 19, 2017
$375.00 after October 19, 2017
- Take part in the convention “Stuff It” program.
- Provide up to 700 items to be distributed to attendees upon arrival. $75 fee for attending exhibitor ($100 if not attending)
- Shipping details will be sent in October.
- Demonstration times and area available upon request. Please indicate this on application.
- 24 hour exhibit hall security.
- Electric and Internet Service available for an additional fee.
- The Casino Tower is close to the exhibit hall, the Radisson is where the luncheon in banquet is located.
- All reservations must be received by October 19, 2017 to ensure group rate and availability. Reservations received after this date will be confirmed upon availability.
- Reservations require a deposit equivalent to one night’s room and tax or the guarantee of the same by a major credit card.
For convention room rates, ask for the PA State Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation & Dance Room Block.
TELEPHONE: (610) 354-8118
FAX: (610) 768-3222
CLICK HERE for hotel reservations.
Cancellations must be made 72 hours prior to the date of arrival. (Be sure to keep your cancellation number.)